Pros and cons of Crypto.com
- Is a complete crypto platform
- Offers frequent promotions
- Permits you to earn returns on your deposits
- Includes a high-speed exchange with competitive fees
- Offers a crypto-backed rewards card
- High-speed exchange with competitive fees
- Having to stake CRO or MCO to get the most out of your MCO rewards
- A general lack of transparency regarding where funds come from
- A confusing two token system (e.g., CRO and MCO)
Pros and cons of Nebeus
- A good option for European-based customers
- Can top-up directly with debit and credit cards
- UI has bugs such as their verification section is unusable (use chat instead) etc.
- Wallets aren't insured unlike competitors
Crypto.com: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Now that you've got a much better concept of what you'll get with Crypto.com, let's take a look at some of the platform's most frequently asked questions (FAQs). These common customer inquiries will provide you with insights into everyday aspects of using the app, card, and more.
Which Cryptocurrencies Are Accepted by Crypto Pay?
At the moment, you only have one option when it comes to Crypto Pay. The platform currently only accepts Crypto.co Coin (CRO).
What Should You Know About Crypto.com DeFi Swap Fees?
Crypto.com's DeFi swap permits users to connect their personal Ethereum wallet for effortless and streamlined ERC-20 token swaps, unlike the app or exchange.
Generally, you'll get charged 0.3 percent fees to liquidity providers for token swapping fees. These fees support the run of smart contracts.
To get started, connect your Defi Swap with your Crypto.com Defi Wallet. When transferring crypto in the Ethereum network, you must pay gas fees.
Choose between average, fast, and super transaction confirmation speeds. Remember that average and super-fast speeds respectively represent low and very high transaction fees.
Which Wallets Are Compatible With Crypto Pay?
You've got incredible flexibility when it comes to Crypto.com. You may use any wallet that both holds and sends Crypto.com Coin (CRO) with Crypto Pay.
Frequently asked questions about Nebeus
We’ve compiled some answers to questions we often get. Should you have any other questions, feel free to reach out below in the comments.
Where is Nebeus based?
Nebeus is based in London, UK
Is Nebeus safe to use?
Nebeus is a relatively new company. They offer overcollaterlized loans which generally makes them a fairly safe bet but we wouldn’t recommend investing any more than you can lose.