What are Nexo savings interest rates and how do they work?
Nexo savings interest rates are variable and depend on the amount of crypto you have deposited and the chosen asset. Interest is paid out daily and can be withdrawn at any time. There is no minimum deposit required to open a Nexo savings account.
What are the benefits of Nexo's high interest rates for savers?
Nexo's high interest rates offer a number of benefits for savers, including:
- Higher returns: With interest rates starting at 8% per year on stablecoins and up to 8% per year on Bitcoin, Nexo savings account holders can earn more on their deposited funds than with any traditional savings account.
- Flexibility: Nexo savings account holders can deposit and withdraw funds at any time without penalty.
- Security: Nexo savings account funds are stored in a secure environment that strictly complies with global KYC and AML standards and stringent regulations.
- Convenience: Nexo savings accounts can be accessed and managed online, 24/7.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you get the max rate on Nexo?
To receive, for example, 8% interest on your Bitcoin, you have to:
- Become a Platinum Loyalty tier client by making sure 10% or more of your Portfolio Balance comprises NEXO Tokens.
- Opt to earn your interest in NEXO Tokens for up to 2% additional interest.
- Create a 1-month Fixed Term for an extra 1% interest.
Is Nexo trustworthy?
Nexo is a reputable, legitimate and trustworthy company that is licensed and regulated in over 200 countries. Nexo now has $375 million in total insurance, which is obtained through agreements with BitGo, Ledger Vault, and other custodians whose facilities are covered through Lloyd's of London and Marsh and Arch. Read more about Nexo’s custody and insurance.
Before investing, do check out our Nexo Review: The Good, Bad and Whether it's Safe.