4 out of 5 stars
When compared to other investment platforms, AQRU holds its own.
The crypto industry offers its users a variety of investment opportunities. However, investors must select the most appropriate investment platforms to benefit from these opportunities. Additionally, investors must put their crypto assets into the right products and services to earn rewards from the available financial options available in the crypto market.
Currently, there are many excellent investment platforms in the crypto space. These financial institutions deliver numerous products and services that allow investors to earn huge interest payments on their crypto holdings.
Our Bitcompare reviews page provides adequate information on many leading crypto platforms. Our reviews offer deep insights into the services offered by these platforms. We also provide up-to-date information on the interest rates attached to financial products offered by these platforms.
In keeping with our existing practice, this article will review the AQRU platform. Our guide will provide information on the services offered by this platform.
This guide will also discuss essential parts of the organization like supported digital tokens, fees, licensing, security, and customer service, to name a few. To kick off this article, let's look at how the AQRU platform operates.
The AQRU Platform: An Overview
AQRU is a crypto investment platform owned and operated by London-based financial services company Accru Finance Ltd. This financial services company is registered and regulated by Bulgaria, Wales, and England monetary authorities. As a result, AQRU qualifies as an authorized virtual assets service provider due to its status as a regulated investment platform.
Like many other crypto investment platforms, AQRU provides a straightforward option for new investors to generate interest from their crypto deposits. The platform accomplishes this by delivering the AQRU crypto savings account (some platforms refer to this service as the AQRU crypto interest account).
This financial service is similar to the crypto savings accounts offered by many other investment platforms in this space. Users can invest in, buy and earn interest on their digital assets by utilizing this service. The annual interest attached to this service is paid daily, and investors can track their payments via their AQRU accounts.
AQRU Crypto Savings Accounts & Supported Crypto Assets
Like many other crypto investment platforms, AQRU attaches high-interest rates to digital assets in its crypto savings account. The interest rates offered by this platform are way higher than those provided by banks or other traditional investment platforms.
This crypto savings platform offers users a 1% annual percentage yield (APY) for investing in the Bitcoin and Ethereum tokens. Additionally, investors can receive up to 3% APY for investing in stablecoins.
At present, the number of tokens in the AQRU crypto savings platform is limited. Currently, the platform only supports 5 crypto assets. They include three stablecoins and two non-stablecoins: USDC, USDT, DAI, BTC, and ETH.
AQRU generates revenue for its investors by lending out crypto deposits on its platform to institutional and retail borrowers. Additionally, this investment platform supports several decentralized crypto exchanges using its crypto assets.
The lending process on this platform falls in line with the best industry practices. All crypto deposits are insured before lending them to a decentralized exchange. On the other hand, borrowers must provide collateral before accessing crypto loans offered by this platform. Loans issued to retail and institutional borrowers are 100% collateralized.
This practice ensures that funds are always available for repaying interests on crypto deposits. Due to this practice, users are guaranteed their daily payouts.
Currently, this platform only supports 5 crypto assets. They include three stablecoins and two non-stablecoins: USDC, USDT, DAI, BTC, and ETH. Investing in any crypto asset this platform offers will yield up to 1% APY.
AQRU provides an interest calculator on its homepage to help potential investors determine the amount of returns they can expect on their investments. To use the interest calculator, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official AQRU web platform
- The calculator is on the homepage of the AQRU website; scroll down the homepage to find it.
- Select your preferred fiat currency and input your potential investment amount into the right boxes.
- The next step is to choose a digital currency for your investment.
- You can use the calculator to estimate the value of potential investments over one month, 12 months, 24 months, and 36 months.
- Click on your preferred month to determine the potential returns during that time.
This AQRU review will not be complete without discussing this platform's security and support features. Regarding the security features of its platform, AQRU takes full responsibility for the crypto assets deposited and traded on its platform.
This platform stores all of its crypto assets in crypto wallets provided by Fireblocks, a leading blockchain wallet provider. Multi-Signature technology is used to encrypt the crypto wallets. Additionally, all user accounts on the AQRU website must comply with the two-factor authentication (2FA) process.
AQRU, like many other crypto investment platforms, has several insurance policies in place to ensure crypto assets are secured in case of hacks. Additionally, AQRU currently has a reserve fund worth over $30 million for unexpected events. This comprehensive range of security features contributes a great deal to the credibility of the platform.
AQRU's customer service team is available by email and live chat for current and potential investors. Users can contact support via email using this address firstname.lastname@example.org. This platform also maintains an official account on several social media platforms. This includes platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, YouTube, and Reddit.
AQRU does not attach transaction fees to its registration process. Furthermore, users won't be charged anything for owning an AQRU account. Users are also not charged maintenance fees on their accounts.
AQRU fees do not apply to fiat currency withdrawals. However, all cryptocurrency withdrawals on this platform attract a transaction. Investors will be charged $20 per withdrawal in the digital currency they wish to withdraw.
AQRU Payment Methods
In terms of its deposit options, users on this platform can deposit their digital assets and fiat currencies. For fiat currency transactions, users can use a credit or debit card. Additionally, this investment platform accepts deposits using bank transfers.
The bank transfer option sets AQRU apart from other investment platforms. Generally, many investment platforms in this space do not offer this payment option.
As AQRU does not operate its crypto exchange, all crypto transactions are processed through Moonpay. Users are generally charged third-party fees when they purchase cryptocurrency assets using Moonpay.
This platform requires a minimum deposit of $100. Crypto withdrawals are not subject to a minimum withdrawal amount. There is, however, a withdrawal fee that must be factored into every withdrawal made through this platform.
AQRU delivers a mobile app in addition to its web platform. This app is designed to allow users to access the AQRU platform on their mobile devices when they are away from their computers or laptops. The AQRU mobile app is available on the Google Play and Apple app store.
Like the AQRU website, the app supports Fiat currency and crypto deposits. With a simple design and user interface, investors will find it easy to use this app.
Alternative Investment platforms
We can not conclude this review without providing a side-by-side analysis of AQRU with other investment platforms in the crypto space.
AQRU vs. BlockFi
- BlockFi is a top-rated financial service provider in the crypto space. This platform provides access to crypto loans and allows users to store cryptocurrencies on its platform.
- Compared with AQRU, BlockFi offers an extensive number of cryptocurrencies in its interest accounts. Currently, there are 15 crypto assets in the BlockFi interest account.
- The AQRU crypto savings account offers a higher interest rate when compared with the BlockFi interest account. Users of AQRU savings accounts can earn up to 3% for investing in stable coins. On the other hand, BlockFi only offers 7% APY for its interest accounts.
- On AQRU, interest is paid daily, while on BlockFi, interest is only paid monthly.
- A BlockFi user can borrow up to 50% of their crypto collateral. In comparison, loans issued by AQRU to retail and institutional borrowers are 100% collateralized.
Want to know more about BlockFi? Read this detailed review.
AQRU vs. Nexo
- Primarily, Nexo operates as a crypto lending platform. However, Nexo offers an investment portfolio with a wide range of tokens to its users.
- Compared with AQRU, Nexo can invest and earn interest in 34 crypto assets.
- Investors will earn up to 36% APY on some crypto assets in the Nexo investment portfolio. The highest APY available on the AQRU savings account is 3%.
- When compared to AQRU, Nexo offers more protection because its insurance policy is worth $375 million. AQRU has a reserve fund worth $30 million to cover unexpected events.
- Nexo provides the option of obtaining a credit card with worldwide usage, while AQRU does not provide or operate a credit card system.
- Nexo has its own native cryptocurrency, while AQRU does not have a native digital currency.
Want to know more about Nexo? Read this detailed review.
AQRU vs. Midas.Investments
- Midas is a passive income generator stream that provides investors with an opportunity to earn interest on their crypto holdings.
- Unlike AQRU, Midas has a native digital currency and offers users access to an increased number of crypto assets.
- Midas also provides higher yields on crypto assets in its investment portfolio when compared with AQRU. Investors can earn up to 27.45% APY on the Midas platform.
- AQRU provides a crypto lending service to institutional and retail borrowers. Midas does not offer a crypto lending service.
- Midas provides investors with the opportunity to stake their cryptocurrencies. AQRU does not offer this option.
Want to learn more about Midas.Investments? Read this detailed review.
|Platform||Interest Rates (APY)|
|Nexo||Up to 8% on BTC|
Up to 17% on Stablecoins
... 34 more coins
|Go to site →|
|AQRU||Up to 1% on BTC|
Up to 3% on Stablecoins
... 5 more coins
|Go to site →|
|CoinLoan||Up to 5.2% on BTC|
Up to 10.3% on Stablecoins
... 28 more coins
|Go to site →|
|YouHodler||Up to 6.58% on BTC|
Up to 11.6% on Stablecoins
... 57 more coins
|Go to site →|
|Celsius||Up to 6.3% on BTC|
Up to 6.86% on Stablecoins
... 56 more coins
|Go to site →|
|Midas.Investments||Up to 9.42% on BTC|
Up to 14.5% on Stablecoins
... 16 more coins
|Go to site →|
|Finblox||Up to 5.75% on BTC|
Up to 15% on Stablecoins
... 25 more coins
|Go to site →|
VerdictAQRU is a safe and reliable crypto investment platform that provides users with opportunities to earn passive income on their crypto holdings.
The platform only offers investment opportunities for a few crypto assets, but it compensates by offering competitive interest rates. Nevertheless, we expect to see an increase in the number of crypto assets this platform provides in the coming months.
AQRU runs a transparent financial operation, and users will find it easy to use the platform. To generate income on their crypto holdings, this platform provides crypto loans to retail and institutional borrowers. All loans issued by AQRU are 100% collateralized.
When compared to other investment platforms, AQRU holds its own. While the platform is currently under development, it is expected to improve over time. This platform is a good option for investment for crypto traders looking to make money from their idle assets.