Midas Introduces New MIDAS Booster to Increase Your APY

At the end of March, crypto lending platform Midas introduced a new feature, MIDAS Boost, enabling users to maximize their passive income from crypto assets.

Bishal Kumar Chanda2 min read
Midas Introduces New MIDAS Booster to Increase Your APY

At the end of March, crypto lending platform Midas introduced a new feature, MIDAS Boost, enabling users to maximize their passive income from crypto assets. Using share cards, Midas users now have the option to accept payouts directly in MIDAS tokens to boost the native APR (Annual Percentage Rate).

Initially, the MIDAS Boost would be launched at a 0.2*APR. However, it is subject to changes depending on the demand, markets and positioning of the feature for optimizing the results and appealing to users.

Using the MIDAS Boost feature, users will receive the full payout value directly to their MIDAS token share. The MIDAS Booster payouts will be made at the same time as they had been previously receiving the native payout. At the time of payment, payouts would be converted into tokens at the MIDAS exchange rate. In addition, users can enable/disable the MIDAS Booster feature anytime, as the counter is updated only after the payout.

Now, let us see how much APR can investors generate with the MIDAS Booster feature. For example, if the native APR is 16.6% on ETH with ETH payouts, users can generate 19.92% APR (16.6% + 0.2*16.6%) with MIDAS token payouts. To fully understand and control your assets, you can find the exact boost on each asset share card.

Still curious? Visit Midas.Investments to check it out.

Where Does MIDAS Pay Out Come From?

In the background, Midas uses liquidity pools to exchange payouts in kind for MIDAS tokens. As a result, the MIDAS liquidity pools experience growth with increased demand and utility of the MIDAS token.

The company projects that about 94% of the MIDAS tokens paid out to users would be purchased directly from the market before the payouts are made. The remaining 6% would be supplied from the company’s holdings of MIDAS tokens. Thus, for ensuring positive economics, every MIDAS token paid out to users would be backed by relevant value before payouts.

For more information on Midas, check out: Midas Investments Review Everything You Need To Know.

Earn more with Bitcompare

The best deals, tools, reviews and tips in your inbox once a week.

No spam, unsubscribe anytime. Read our Privacy Policy.